Where can I obtain general information on membership?
- Information on the membership requirements of Wiener Börse AG may be requested by phone at: +43 1 531 65 - 215 or 108 or by E-Mail.
Who is eligible for membership?
- Credit institutions from EEA Member States or firms having their registered office in a third country
- Investment firms from EEA Member States and recognized investment firms having their registered office in a third country
- Local investment firms from EEA Member States and firms having their registered office in a
(A requirement for firms from EEA Member States is a confirmation according to which they are entitled to provide investment services in their respective home countries).
Which agreements must be signed?
- Membership Agreement
(this agreement confirms that the applicant meets the membership requirements)
- Membership Declaration for the Xetra® and/or Eurex® Trading System
- Master Connectivity Agreement for technical connectivity
What technical links are required and what system interfaces already exist?
- A connection may be set up either through leased lines, Site-to-Site VPN or Internet
- Internal systems may be integrated by programming to different interfaces of DBAG (ETS, EnBS, MDI, DBAG Fix, Values) or
- CEESEG FIX Solution of Wiener Börse AG or
- CEE Trader of Wiener Börse AG
- For further details concerning different connectivity options please contact email@example.com
How does clearing and settlement work?
- Clearing and settlement for the cash and derivatives market is carried out by Central Counterparty Austria GmbH (CCP.A).
- Trades are settled within a period of T+3 on the cash market and T+1 on the derivatives market. Positions opened and closed out within a trading day are netted after the close of trading.
Who is allowed to trade?
- Qualified exchange traders.
What training are traders required to have?
- Wiener Börse Akademie offers training courses for traders on the cash market and on derivatives market (German only). The exams are given by Wiener Börse (German only).
- If a trader already has a Trading Pass for the Xetra® or Eurex® Frankfurt trading system, for example, the only requirement is an update course for the Vienna market (knowledge of local trading rules).
What are the costs of direct trading membership?
- You can find detailed information about this issue in the submenu Fees.